Color:Black-red | Size :Free Size (Head Circumference 22in - 24.4in)
* Free Size and Fits head Circumference 22in ~ 24.4in
* Net Weight: 0.6LB
?1. A selection can be made of high performance (EPS) liner, optimum density
?2. Choose whole-in-one 0.7PC outer casing structure
?3. 24 holes ,Using a unique ventilation design, to achieve good ventilation, special aerodynamic helmet highway
?4. Using size adjustment system
?5. A cap liner with embedded
?6. Adopting temperature-controlled wicking lining
?7. Using the mixed color and reflective patches, enhanced visibility
?8. Focus sunlight on a specific location, to prevent the dazzling glare protection and safe cycling
Helmet Tips--You Should Always...
* Wear a helmet when you ride.
* Wear your helmet low in the front to protect the forehead.
* Fasten your buckle and tighten your chin strap.
* Check your adjustments every time you wear your helmet.
* Inspect your helmet regularly for signs of wear or damage.
* Wear a helmet designed for your activity.
We strive to provide exceptional products and services. Have any questions, please contact us immediately so that we may resolve the issue for you. Thank you!
West Biking Safety Road Bike Cycling Helmet Mountain Bicycle Helmets for Adult with 24 Vents - B01G38DQQC